Discover The Best Cleaning Products For Your Home & Garden With My Reviews & Tips
Cleaning Tips & Hacks
I’ve got some great cleaning tips and hacks that I want to share with you that’ll make you cleaning chores much easier and faster.
You’ll discover great advice and solutions for stain removal, cleaning up pet hair, how to vacuum rugs and lots of other useful tips and techniques for cleaning that I’ve picked up over the years.
- What Is In Amish Cleaning Tonic? Is It Safe? Full Ingredient List!
- 11 Spring Cleaning Ideas For Your Home With Handy Printable Checklist
- How To Clean A Vornado Fan | Vintage Style Blades & Motor
I love sharing tips and ideas for keeping your carpet clean. Whether you vacuum, steam or use a homemade stain removal recipe, I’ve love trying out new ways to keep your carpet looking fresh and brand new again. Here’s some of my favorites.
- Discover The Best Carpet Cleaning Tips & Solutions For Stains
- How To Vacuum A Shag Rug Including Step-By-Step Video Tutorial
- 4 Easy Ways to Clean Your Carpet | Tips to Make Your Carpet Last
- Easy 5 Step Homemade Carpet Cleaning Solution With Hydrogen Peroxide
Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
A good vacuum cleaner is essential for the daily cleaning of carpets and hard floors around your home, especially if you have young kids or pets.
Not all vacuums are created equally and you’ll want to find the best one for your type of home. Since there are so many to choose from, I’ve created some useful guides to help you pick the best vacuum cleaner for your needs.
- Review: 5 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaners For Cars 2017 Mini Guide
- Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2017 | Backpack & Canister
- Review: Top 2 Self Propelled Upright Vacuum Cleaners – Shark & Hoover
- Best Shark Vacuum Cleaners 2017: Rotator, Rocket & Navigator
- Miele Complete C3 Alize Powerline Canister Vacuum Cleaner Review
- Shark Navigator Vs Rotator Compared | Which Vacuum Is The Best?
Carpet Cleaner Reviews
If you have carpeted areas around your home, then vacuuming alone may not be enough.
Carpets attract all sorts of dirt and stains from muddy boots to coffee spills. A carpet cleaner is great for treating these types of stains and will keep your carpets and rugs looking fresh and new with regular use.
Also they are really useful for removing pet odors or other stains your four-legged friends may leave behind.
Cleaning Up After Your Pets!
Pet hair and dander gets everywhere. On you carpet and upholstery, over your tiles or hardwood flooring, in your car. It evens gets all over your bed.
Basically wherever your cat or dog can get to around your home, their hairs can be found. Here’s some tips and advice for cleaning up after your pets.
- How To Get Rid Of Cat Hair | All The Tips & Tricks You Need To Know
- Best Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Hair 2017 | Canister, Cordless & Handheld
- Reviewed: Best Vacuum For Cat Litter & Picking Up Kitty Hair 2017
- Review: Is The iRobot Roomba 770 a Proper Pet Vacuum Cleaner Or Toy?
Steam Cleaner Reviews
Make you cleaning chores easier with a high quality steam cleaner. They use a burst of hot steam to remove dirt and germs with little effort.
You can use your steam cleaner on shower enclosures, tiles, grout and tiles, etc. Some steamers can also be used on mattresses, curtains and other upholstery to deep clean and remove wrinkles.
They are great for allergy sufferers because they kill dust mites and other microscopic bugs and bacteria.
Taking Care Of Hard Floors
Some vacuums are better at cleaning hard floors than others. If you have a wooden or laminate floor, you don’t want a cleaner with an aggressive brush bar which may scratch the finished surface.
At the very least you want to buy a vacuum cleaner that allows you to turn off the brush bar. The best solution is to choose a model such as the Shark DuoClean or the Dyson V6 fluffy that has a soft roller for hard floors.
Here are some articles and reviews that will help you find the best solutions for your hard floor cleaning.